Achilles Test Platform
Achilles® Test Platform is a cyber security and communications robustness testing appliance for connected devices that finds known and unknown vulnerabilities, allowing faults to be reproduced, isolated and identified. Used by QA, Validation, and Development engineers, Achilles Test Platform ensures Device Manufacturers build cyber security robustness into their products and systems.
Achilles Test Platform is uniquely designed for embedded and industrial control devices, in order to test malformed communications traffic and load tests. Tests are generated through Wurldtech proprietary fuzzing algorithms and include tests of both public and non-public (zero-day) vulnerabilities. Achilles monitors the entire system while the device is being tested, providing analysis of the impact of the attack on the whole system, not just the device under test.
The Achilles Test Platform is the only tool built specifically for manufacturers of devices, systems and applications used in high availability process control networks.
Achilles Test Platform:
- Is uniquely designed for embedded and industrial control devices
- Provides analysis of the impact of the attack on the whole system, not just the device under test
- Monitors the entire system while the device is being tested
- Tests robustness to bad, malformed traffic, as well as load tests
- Includes unique tests based on public and non-public (zero-day) vulnerabilities
Achilles Test Platform covers the following protocols:
The Achilles Test Platform Hardware